Mesage to seller
For 30 years Brownes Bistro has been a staple in Rosedale. Cherished by the neighbourhoods affluent denizens as well as lovers from all over Toronto, this restaurants satisfying and sophisticated fare is what keeps its quaint tables in high demand. A classic bistro menu pays homage to all things French, including fresh creations conceived daily. Warm hardwood, oak paneling and crisp linens create an unmistakably European ambiance, while an excellent selection of wines will have you reaching for obscure adjectives in no time.
- Adress1251 Yonge St Toronto, ON M4T 1W6
- Dining StyleFine Dining
- Hours of operationLunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm DInner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment optionsAMEX, MasterCard, Visa
- Dress codeSmart Casual
- Executive chefJude Jacob
- NeighborhoodRosedale / Summerhill
- Cross streetYonge St & Woodlawn Ave E
- Parking detailsMetered parking available on Woodlawn Ave E.
- Public transitTTC Summerhill Station
- AdditionalBar Dining, Beer, BYO Wine, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine